Rebecca S. LeGrandPartner
Rebecca LeGrand is a partner at Kaiser, LeGrand & Dillon PLLC. At the firm she has represented both individual clients and small business clients in white-collar criminal cases,
government investigations, and civil lawsuits and arbitrations.
She has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star
in white-collar criminal defense in Washington, DC.
Rebecca had significant experience before joining Kaiser, LeGrand & Dillon PLLC, working at some of the finest law firms in Washington D.C. - Williams & Connolly LLP and Robbins, Russell, Englert, Orseck, Untereiner & Sauber LLP. She represented both individuals and corporate clients in significant high-stakes litigation at these prior firms. She also worked at the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the District of Maryland
Rebecca is a graduate of Yale Law School, where she was the co-editor-in-chief of the Yale Journal of Health Policy. Her undergraduate degree is from Brown University, where she graduated magna cum laude and with departmental honors. She has a master's degree from Duke in evolutionary biology. With her science background, Rebecca particularly enjoys cases that involve expert testimony of a scientific or technical nature.
Rebecca is a member of the Board of Directors of Universities Allied for Essential Medicines. This nonprofit is devoted to helping to make medical innovations more affordable for those who need them most.
Rebecca has represented corporations and individuals --including CEOs, CFOs, accountants, and attorneys - in on a broad range of white-collar criminal cases and commercial litigation matters.
Rebecca has represented clients in more than a dozen state and federal courts. She is licensed to practice law in:
- The District of Columbia
- The United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- The United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Rebecca LeGrand to speak at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers White-Collar Criminal Defense Conference on Strategies for Sentencing
- Matt Kaiser and Rebecca LeGrand Honored By SuperLawyers
- Rebecca LeGrand Interviewed By CCTV About Recent Enforcement Actions Against the Financial Services Industry
- Rebecca S. LeGrand Is Now A Partner at Kaiser, LeGrand & Dillon PLLC
- Rebecca LeGrand Named A Rising Star as a White Collar Defense Lawyer by Super Lawyers